BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hero To Zero


I've tried to make it right
and all the things we've did
could never come to mind
I never could believe
of all the words you said right in front of me...

She said
"you were never meant for me,
and I'm sorry that I never really cared,
our love
was just a dream"
and so I guess I never was your hero...


Too late to be okay
I tried so hard in stress to hide away my shame
Why did you have to leave
I'm searching for myself of a darker side of me...


She said
"you were nev
er meant for me,
and I'm
sorry that I never really cared,
our love was just a dream"
and so I guess I never was your hero...


-this is a letter I wrote into a poem when I once was with someone I loved... but then that person ended up changing and just said that we were just lying to each other with our hearts... which that person was wrong... and as I said... and so I guess I never was your hero.... its means "we were never meant to be"... So I must find the one who will take me as their own... - fred